The SES Grounding System Estimator (SESGSE) program is a simple tool which allows you to quickly determine the type of grounding system required to achieve a specified grounding resistance value. The uniform soil model is assumed. The program mainly consists of six groups:
- Ground System Design Objective defines the types of computations required.
- System Selection allows you to select the type of grounding system.
- System Parameters defines the fundamental parameters of the grounding system.
- Expected Results defines the desired grounding resistance and the accuracy to be met.
- Computations Results display the results of the requested computations.
- System of Units specifies which system of units is to be used for input and output.