How do I activate my protection key?
Starting at version 13.4.28, the CDEGS software and related packages of SES Software must be activated on every computer on which they are installed before they can be used. The activation procedure is the same as the license renewal procedure, namely:
- Open SESLicenseManager. (Click Start, point to All Programs, point to SES Software, point to System, and then click SESLicenseManager).
- On the File menu, click Activate License, or click the Renew button on the toolbar. The SES Protection Key Activation wizard appears.
- Choose one of the following:
- If you are under support, click I want to download a license file from my support account, and type your username and password.
- If you have a web link provided by SES, click I want to download a license file via the following link, and type the web link.
- If you have a license that is already stored on your computer, click I have already received a license file, and type the license file name or click Browse... to locate the license file.
- Click Next, and follow the instructions in the wizard.
The program will display the new expiration date; the key is now activated and all functions of the software are now enabled.
Please close all SES Software programs prior to activating the license.